- Uniforms should meet World Rugby specifications (Chapter 4). Each team should bring 2 (two) sets of jerseys in different colours.
- A player wears a jersey, shorts and underwear, socks and boots and may wear shin guards, mitts (fingerless gloves), shoulder pads, a mouth guard or dental protector, a headgear and bandages and/or tapes to cover or protect any injury.
- The studs of players’ boots must conform to the World Rugby specifications and a player must not wear a single stud at the toe of the boot.
- Detailed information relating to the permitted specifications for clothing and studs may be found in World Rugby specifications (Section 3, Regulation 12).
- During the entire duration of the EUC competition each player must wear the same number.